Wednesday 2 January 2013

Favorite Book Cover of 2012

Hey guys! So I thought it might be fun to post my favorite book cover(s) of 2012. Personally, only one really stood out to me....
 
and the prize goes to...
 
BITTERSWEET by Sarah Ockler
Ah! It's so pretty! I just love the baby blue backdrop and the icing sugar that's sprinkled all over the top. Not only that, the puzzle piece heart cookie dough is adorable. I loved this cover from the moment I saw it. So simple, yet so beautiful and unique. It really stands out!
 
Let me know what your favorite cover of 2012 was, or post it in your own blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Congratulations! :D You can see the detail on my page:
    http://pansycakereader.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete