Wednesday 2 January 2013

Christmas Book Haul of 2012

Happy New Year everyone! As you may or may not be able to see in the picture to the side, I have added tons of more books into my collection to kick start 2013. Although the picture isn't the best quality, I asure you, there are books to be shown. Oh, and please don't mind the Max and Ruby lunchbag in the corner ;)

To be completely honest, I tried to formally make a pretty montage of my new books to post on this blog, but formatting just is not my best friend on here. So instead, voila. A grainy picture and a list it is.

Let me know what you guys got!

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
Possess by Gretchen McNeil
Ash by Malinda Lo
Fracture by Megan Miranda
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
The Incredible Journey by Sheila Burnford
Almost Home by Joan Bauer
Burned by Sara Shepard
Ali's Pretty Little Lies by Sara Shepard
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
Bunheads by Sophie Flack
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Revived by Cat Patrick
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
Populazzi by Elise Allen
The Farm by Emily McKay
Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment