Thursday 24 January 2013

Author Appreciation

Hello followers and fellow bookies! I've been away for awhile, and am behind on my reviews due to work and exams. I want to catch up on reviews in the next few days, so stay tuned for a review on Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler and Geek Charming by Robin Palmer.

Lately, and over the past few months I have recieved quite a few books from authors who would love for me to read and review their books. I've been so excited to get started on them all, but have fallen behind in the process. I wanted to let everyone know that for the next little while, or shall I say month..... I will be only/mainly reading and reviewing books that I have recieved from authors. Right now, I am currently reading The Secret Life of Copernicus H. Stringfellow by Lorin Barber, and a non fiction book called Columbine by Dave Cullen.... What can I say, I love my case studies.

Again, I would love to extend the invitation for authors to send me a request via email or goodreads if they have a book they would like me to review, especially during this critical author appreciation month! Any time is fine, I just want to stress that I will be giving first dibs and special attention to these books at the moment.

Thanks everyone, see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment