Friday 26 October 2012

The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine #2) by Bree Despain

The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine #2)
Author: Bree Despain
Published: December 28th, 2010
Publisher: EgmontUSA
 
Goodreads Summary: "A family destroyed. A love threatened. An enemy returns.

Grace Divine made the ultimate sacrifice to cure Daniel Kalbi. She was infected with the werewolf curse while trying to save him, and lost her beloved brother in the process.

Desperate to find Jude, Grace befriends Talbot, a newcomer to town. But as the two grow closer, Grace's relationship with Daniel is put in danger - in more ways than one.

Unaware of the dark path she is walking, Grace begins to give into the wolf inside of her - not realizing that an enemy has returned and a deadly trap is about to be sprung.

Bree Despain delivers sizzling romance and thrilling action in the heart-pounding sequel to the The Dark Divine"
 
Concept/Ideas: 4/5
Storyline/Plot: 4/5
Characters: 4/5
Writing Style: 4/5
Overall Rating: 4/5
 
This was a great read. I have to say, it was definitely so much better than the first. To tell you the truth, I wasn't a huge fan of The Dark Divine, and I just picked up this one on a whim. Although I'm glad I did.
 
This one presented a lot more action and story as well as character development. I actually found it hard to put down at times. There was a load of action, which for some reason I feel that the first one lacked. It was a lengthy read, but well worth it. It made me excited to read the last book in the trilogy. I can't wait to see what happens! It's been a while since I've read the book, so I don't remember all the details, nor do I want to say much unless you've read it or the first one. I'll give too much away. But I promise you, it's a great continuing read if your cautious about trying this one. After being disappointed by the first, I was wary. But it was so worth it!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment