Friday 21 June 2013

Summer Reads

Oh, summer's finally here, and that means tons of new and upcoming summer reads!
Some of the books I'm looking forward to reading are...

The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
 
Reqium (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver
I know, I'm late on this one :'(
 
Sever (Chemical Garden #3) by Lauren DeStefano
(oh... and did I mention this one too!?!)
 
Geez, obviously i'm behind on some of these.
 
Crushed (Pretty Little Liars #13) by Sara Shepard
Yet another, but irresistable PLL's.
 
Over You
Over You by Amy Reed
 
The Program by Suzanne Young
Have this one on my shelf already... ready to go!
 
So there you go. These are just a few of the books I'm planning to read and look forward to this summer. Let me know what's on your shelf for summer reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment